Our mental health and physical appearance go hand in hand and have a directly proportional relationship. Let’s explore it.
Our minds – not unlike our bodies – need to be nourished and taken care of in order to function at their best. According to the World Health Organisation, a mentally healthy person has the mental capacity to prioritise their image and how they want to be presented. This includes – but is not limited to: hairstyling, makeup, nice clothes, etc.... they also don't eat healthy food or get exercise; which tremendously helps in looking and feeling good.
Unfortunately; sometimes when we are feeling down; we tend to overlook how we usually like to look. According to Web MD; a person struggling with depression is less likely to brush their hair or even brush their teeth. And as one’s physical looks deteriorate; so does their confidence and self esteem; causing them to be more depressed.
The good news is: there are solutions to these issues! Your mental health would severely improve if you:
1) Try visiting a therapist.
2) Eat foods that boost serotonin (AKA the happiness hormone) like: Salmon, chocolate, nuts, etc.
3) Also try jogging; according to psychiatrist Dr. Omnya Al Azazy; it boosts endorphins – which are also feel-good hormones.
As to your physical appearance that you want to improve and be proud of; here’s a few tips:
1) Try to buy clothes that are flattering and comfy.
2) Wearing winged eyeliner could severely boost the confidence of any woman.
3) Try the 30 day hair spa serum; as it’ll restore life to your hair beautifully and in a healthy way; which will give you a brand new attitude and a higher self-image.
Remember: talking to someone you trust always helps; cause you deserve to be happy!❤️